Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring 2015 Yoga Weekends

I had the pleasure to host two more wonderful Yoga Weekends at Salvey Mühle in both March and April. It is such a joy to be able to hold the space for so many different and wonderful people. Some guests I had the pleasure to meet for the first time, and other have become very dear to me as they return season after season. 
There is always a sense of homecoming when I arrive at Salvey Mühle. I feel in some ways I am throwing a big yoga party!  What a fun thing to be able to keep on doing over and over, season after season, year after year.  And because the people who come bring so much to it, each party, each weekend, is a whole new adventure. Some more quiet, others filled with non stop chatter and laughter. Each weekend is precious to me.  
I am full of gratitude to those who come, to the nature around Salvey Mühle especially the creak, to the yoga room with its amazing view, to the kitchen I love to cook in,to the weather and its changing ways, 
to the sunsets



and morning sunshine,
to the beginning signs of spring

to our outdoor meditation sessions 
to listening to the creek,
 to yoga and all that is teaches me. 

It is my hope that these weekends are but fuel for the fire. I hope each person can take home with them their own insights and moments of beauty. It is my hope these weekends inspire people to keep up daily practices, ones that suits their schedules and needs, and remind them of the preciousness and beauty of living. 

May you all be happy.
May you all be peaceful.
May you all feel connected.

With much joy and gratitude,
Erinbell

www.yinyogaberlin.de
www.erinbellfanore.com
www.yeahyoganow.com

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is a wonderful reminder of the lovely retreat! Thanks for all you do, dear Erinbell!

    ReplyDelete

Berlin Bell's Street Yoga

DVD Trailer