Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Dragon's Butterfly


















I am a butterfly
With translucent pink wings
Thin legs
Almost invisible
Easily injured
By a careless step
Or wave
I yearn to be seen
Held
Protected

Stretch out your hand to me
Let your palm be
The landing pad for my tears
Don't dry them
Let my tears
Roll off your fingertips
A waterfall
For the dry earth beneath

Give us time

Eventually flowers will grow
And blossom
I will grow
Too big for your hand
Place me on your lap
Hold me
Hug me
I am changing
Expanding even wider

We shift

I hold you
As long as you need
Even longer
I see all of you
Clothed and naked
I love all of you
All your shapes
Colours
Forms
Your ever morphing being

You see me
I am a dragon
Powerful, voluptuous, beautiful
With butterfly eyes
Full of sadness
Full of joy

I fly off
Spreading my pink translucent wings
Full of gratitude
Full of wonder
To what comes next



Peace,
Erinbell Fanore
www.yinyogaberlin.de



No comments:

Post a Comment

Berlin Bell's Street Yoga

DVD Trailer