Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Free Yoga Class

with
Stephen Ewashkiw
Sunday September 15th
8pm
Free or with donation
at Yoga Für Dich
Stubenrauchstr. 70 Steglitz/Friedenau, 
U9: Walther-Schreiber-Pl.

I invite all those in and around Berlin to come to join me Septemebr 15th in taking a class with Stephen, a Yoga teacher on the road.  He and his wife Jane are currently riding their bikes around the world.  They have already rode from Rome to Russia, through Scandinavia and are making their way down to Berlin.  As they cycle through Europe, taking in its beauty and culture, learning from the people the meet and the encounters they have, Stephen is also teaching yoga.  I find it an inspiring story and a  big beautiful dream being lived.  I look forward to the class and I hope many of you can join us.

Please let me know if you can make it:  email me

About Stephen Ewashkiw:
When yoga class is fun and you spend time laughing, learning, and sharing, the other benefits - a really incredible workout, getting fit, being healthy - come easily. This is what I learned as a student of yoga and this is what I want to share with my students. I want to help bring the joy of the practice to my students, to help them make art with their bodies, and deepen their relationship with their heart.

I am yoga teacher from Los Angeles, and Yoga Alliance Registered, ERYT200. With my wife, Jane, I am currently riding my bike all over the world, and teaching yoga as we travel.

I continue to study and train with incredible teachers such as Darren Rhodes, Christina Sell, Noah Mazé, Chris Chavez.
The Class he'll teach us:
I set myself some big goals this year. One of them was to ride my bicycle from Rome to Russia. This wasn't easy to do, but it wouldn't have been a fun, incredible experience if it had been easy.

Yoga isn't easy, but it is also fun and incredible. Yoga takes focus, and effort, to access the benefits of the practice. Yoga isn't easy because life isn't easy, and yoga is here to help us all live a more incredible, fun life.

We will work with forward folds and arm balances to help revel the joy of the practice. We will laugh, we will fall, we will get back up again and try again.

Find out more about Stehen and his journey here:


May we all live our lives as we want to.
May we dare to dream big and live big.
Peace, health, and joy to you all,
erinbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berlin Bell's Street Yoga

DVD Trailer