Monday, November 19, 2012

Focus

On my run this moring I have decided to post a weekly theme.  The theme an idea or question that I will chew around with for the week.  Bring it to all my yoga classes.  Bring with me on my runs, in my own practice, have it in the backgroud as I go around driving, cleaning house, doing the the things that need to get done every week.

I offer these weekly themes as an open discussion. I am curious for other's thoughts, comments and feedback on the theme. As the week goes on I may or may not add to the blog new thoughts, ideas that have come up.  I will keep the format simple and short so that I can commit to it weekly and do it.

Last week's thought was "Through making ourselves stronger we can allows ourselves to be more vulnerable."  

This week's theme is:  Focus

What helps me cultivate and maintain focus?
  • Running
  • Mediation
  • Yoga
  • Keeping to my new weekly schedule I have made just recently made and started sticking to it.
Love, joy and focus,
erinbell fanore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berlin Bell's Street Yoga

DVD Trailer